The advanced, AI-powered alternative to Retain
Today’s increasingly fast-paced services world demands the latest technology and automation. Which is why our customers are choosing Dayshape as an alternative to Retain. Dayshape offers feature-by-feature superiority, advanced AI and reporting, enhanced UI, and dedicated customer support.
Book a demo
Elevating, not replacing, resource managers
“We can flag utilisation issues much earlier in the planning stages and reduce the risk of individuals being overburdened or clashes occurring.”Sarah Kirkman Recruitment and Resourcing Lead at Moore Kingston Smith Read the case study
“Having that visibility of everyone’s schedules, rather than having to search around in a spreadsheet is a big win.”Kristiann Phelan RMCP Resource Manager Read the case study
“It’s not about micromanaging, it’s about making resourcing a fairer process with a tool like Dayshape that empowers people.”Allison Hovey Resource Management Lead Read the press release
Why customers chose Dayshape over Retain
1. Advanced AI, on your terms
- Powerful, flexible AI, with modes that adapt to your requirements and maturity.
- Deliver more efficient and profitable engagements.
- Resource optimally, at scale.
- Rapidly identify and deploy the best people for the job, eliminate bias.
2. Continuous investment, in partnership with our customers
- New releases every 6 weeks to bring Dayshape innovation and customer-led enhancements to our product.
- We re-invest a large percentage of our turnover back into our product, annually.
- Customer discovery programme to gather client feedback, which drives our enhancements.
3. Complete visibility and transparency
- Dayshape’s highly configurable reporting transforms talent, engagement, and financial data into powerful insight.
- Complete visibility with Gantt chart view in Dayshape. Our optimal UI gives complete visibility over scheduling options.
4. Leading engagement economics
- A complete picture of real-time and future engagement performance alongside scheduling.
- Forecast financial performance before confirming schedules with real-time revenue projections.
- Combine planning with a single view of resource availability against engagement & financial data.
- Prevent overruns and write-offs by setting profitability controls and automated alerts.
See why Dayshape is the industry-leading resource management software
Watch our product videos to learn more about our purpose-built capabilities.