What makes Dayshape a better alternative to Kantata?
Our customers choose Dayshape because they want to transform resource management to drive operational efficiencies and improve the experience of their people. When asked why Dayshape over Kantata, they often mention our enhanced engagement economics, audit trail functionality, and our flexible automation for future-proofing their resource management.
Our customers say…
“The future forecast analysis in Dayshape’s engagement economics is really powerful.”Amanda Matczynski Director of Data Services at Wolf & Company Read the case study
Why customers chose Dayshape
1. Flexible, AI-powered resource scheduling
- Powerful, flexible AI, with modes that adapt to your requirements and maturity.
- Resource optimally, at scale.
- Rapidly identify and deploy the best people for the job, eliminate bias.
- Deliver more efficient and profitable engagements.
2. Built for your people
- Dayshape empowers your people to own their skills and schedules, fostering better working lives.
- The autonomy to suggest changes to their schedules, notifying resource managers in real time.
- Skill preferences are considered and can be increased or decreased in weighting within Dayshape’s suitability scoring, accommodating talent needs whilst also focusing on client outcomes.
3. Continuous investment, in partnership with our customers
- New releases every 6 weeks to bring Dayshape innovation and customer-led enhancements to our product.
- We re-invest a large percentage of our turnover back into our product, annually.
- Customer discovery programme to gather client feedback, which drives our enhancements.
4. Complete visibility and transparency
- PSA solutions often lack niche process functionality such as audit trail capabilities, which restricts a firm’s ability to trace projects accurately and effectively maintain quality standards.
- Dayshape’s audit trail feature enables projects to be traced accurately and efficiently to maintain quality standards like ISQM1.
5. Assess the financial impact of resourcing decisions to maximise revenue and maintain control
- Provides a complete picture of real-time and future engagement performance alongside scheduling.
- Forecast financial performance before confirming schedules with real-time revenue projections.
- Gain a complete financial view by combining planning with a single view of resource availability against engagement & financial data.
- Prevent overruns and write-offs by setting profitability controls and automated alerts.
Want to see what Dayshape can do for your firm?
Watch our product videos to learn more about our purpose-built capabilities.
Professional services firms are experiencing unrivalled benefits from using Dayshape. Hear from our customers.
Need the best of both worlds?
Many of our customers want best-in-class workforce management combined with the niche and advanced features that a dedicated resource management solution can bring. That’s why we have partnered with Workday to provide seamless and powerful integrations between PSA, ERP, and HCM so you can maximise your talent to their full potential.
The top 3 reasons why professional services firms said they chose Dayshape:
1. AI-powered resource scheduling
- A modern drag and drop interface, with a Gantt view, provides clear visualisation of resourcing options.
- Dayshape’s AI considers suitability and availability, and the automation is unprecedented in its capability to assist with and make scheduling decisions.
- Dayshape reduces admin time, improves utilisation rates, and gives you confidence that the right people are working on the right engagements.
2. Live engagement financials
- Dayshape helps you price and deliver profitable engagements by combining engagement planning and financial information in one place.
- Real-time revenue projections allow you to compare actuals to budget and forecast financial performance before confirming schedule changes.
- Prevent overruns and write-offs before they occur with automated in-app and email alerts.
3. Highly configurable reports and tailored dashboards
- Create unique reports and dashboards to turn your firm’s data into valuable insights.
- Run reports on every datapoint to get the information you need.
- Integrate with existing systems seamlessly to enable excellent in-app reporting with options to export.
Still unsure whether Dayshape is right for you?
When comparing Professional Services Automation (PSA) software with dedicated resource management software, there are some key differences which impact what your business can gain. To help you understand the right solution for your firm, this article defines and outlines the pros and cons of each.